Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 Weeks!

Good news to share...I passed my glucose screening for gestational diabetes!  Dr. Patel shared the good news on the phone and I must admit I was a little shocked.  To celebrate a bag of skittles was needed!

This past weekend I met my mom and sister in Jacksonville for my Uncle Robert's retirement party.  It was nice to have some girl time and spend time with family.  Can you guess what we did all weekend...shop and eat!



On Monday, I had a doctors appointment with Dr. Patel.  Since I am getting closer to the end she wants me to rotate between her, Dr. Brown-Graham, and Dr. Cohen.  I am excited to see Dr. Cohen because that means I will be getting an ultrasound!  Dr. Patel wants to see how the baby is positioned and her weight so next Wednesday we will get to see our little one!  I can't believe that pretty soon we will have her in our arms!


Since time is of the essence Nick and I are officially in "nesting" mode.  We spent all day Saturday putting together a closet organizer for Ava's closet and a file cabinet for Nicks office.  I'm hoping with all of this organization it will help once Ava arrives.  We will have to wait and see...

More importantly though, the crib bedding has arrived!  Since we don't have a mattress yet try and picture what it will look like when it's all put together.  The next few weeks are very exciting for us.  My sister and niece are coming to visit and then we have our couples baby shower at our good friends Amber and Matt's house! 


Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment