Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Where has the time gone?

I love to play!

Playing with Grandma!

I love dancing with my Daddy!

At Village Park in Wellington for Roberto's birthday party!

Playing with Miss. Amber and Bethanny!

Such a big girl in the swing!

So fun!

Gigi feeding me my breakfast!

Cuddle time with Gigi!

Sitting up all by myself like a big girl!

Playing with Daddy!

Hanging out with the Wilson's!

Pool Time!

In the hot South Florida weather Ava played in a blow up boat with her bath toys!

Snuggles after pool time!
Over the past month we have been super busy at the Glass house!  Ava loves going to Miss. Tara's house and enjoys playing with Parker every day.  Ava loves to dance, listen to music, laugh, and play.  She is growing up so fast.  This month we had both Grandma and Gigi come to visit!  Ava went to two birthday parties and played outside in the water for the first time!  Everyday she does something new.  We love watching our little girl grow every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment