Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Night Before

Tomorrow morning at 6am Nick and I are heading to Wellington Regional Hospital to have our little girl.  I have a variety of emotions running wild through me so I thought it would do me some good to jot them down. 

First and foremost I am so grateful that I was able to experience the joys of pregnancy.  Its not all sunshine and rainbows but overall one of the best experiences I have ever had.  I cannot imagine never feeling our little girl kick for the first time inside my belly.  Seeing Nick every night kiss my belly and tell Ava goodnight warms my heart!  This is all very bittersweet for me.  I'm not saying this will never happen again, because if I didn't believe in miracles Ava wouldn't exist, but I know that this could be the one and only.  I am  so excited to meet her, hold her, and love her that I am ready for the next phase.  Everything is set up!  The swing, bouncy seat, and play mat are already overcrowding our townhouse.  I love it! 

Thank you to all of our friends and family that have helped us through this process.  There is no way we could have done this without you.  We hope that you continue to be such a precious part of our little girls life.  We know that she will love y'all as much as we do.  It's time to say goodnight to one chapter, but stayed tuned for the next! 

P.S. Everyone has told me to get lots of rest...are they kidding?!?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment