Monday, August 6, 2012

35 weeks

Since the ninth month is quickly approaching Nick and I are doing our final preparations for our little girls arrival.  Nick's Aunt Cookie bought us our pack n' play so we decided to put it in our room for Ava to sleep in until we are ready to put her in her crib in her room.  Haven't worked out that timeline just yet but we'll see. 


We also got the car seat installed in my brand new Mom car, the Nissan Pathfinder!  Ever since becoming pregnant I have told Nick that we needed a car with third row seats.  I hate going places with friends or family and having to drive two or three separate cars.  Well, now we can all ride in ours! 


My diaper bag is prepped and ready to go!  The hospital bag is packed except for a few toiletry items I will pack when its time.  I even have outfits for Ava to wear including matching hair bows and headbands for her hospital picture and going home outfit!  I contacted our fabulous photographer about Ava's newborn photos and they are penciled in tentatively depending on her arrival.  If you know anything about me then you know all this preparation and finalizing of plans and details get me super excited and yet calm with what is yet to come.  The last few weeks of pregnancy are agonizing!  We want to meet her so much, yet want her to be healthy and stay in as long as possible.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet girl. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Miss Ava too!! I Love You

    ReplyDelete