Thursday, August 9, 2012

36 Weeks




Happy birthday to me!  We are officially 9 months pregnant!  At the end of this week Ava will be considered full term.  Since I am in my last month of pregnancy I get to go to the doctor once a week until the big debut.  Last Friday they doctor gave me my strep B test as well as did my first internal exam.  She was able to touch her head, but said we weren't dilated yet.  Today we went back to the doctors office for our weekly appointment.  Dr. Brown-Graham measured my belly and checked internally.  She said Ava was measuring a week ahead size wise and I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced.  Any progress is good news to me!  She also informed us that my strep B test results came back negative.  We go back to the doctor next Thursday morning so hopefully I will have more news to share!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the cake Nick, but I don't think I'd give up my day job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to play with your tits whle my hand goes in your knickers and finds your hard clit and wet p-ssy, finger f--k you real good while you wank my c--k, then my c--k goes in your ass so far baby gets her first taste of man juice

    ReplyDelete